Thursday, January 11, 2007

LAGUNA BEACH, CALIFORNIA PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE (click here to bid)



SOLD

“LAGUNA BEACH SPLENDOR” by Tom Brown
8x10 inch oil/canvas, ready to frame

Come take a look if you’re in the area - My work will be on exhibit at the Huntington Beach Art Center in a special show that opens Friday, January 19 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. I’ll be there on opening night and would love to meet you.

Another exhibit of my work is currently on display at the Irvine Fine Arts Center. Please stop and have a look if you’re in the area.

Reminder to fellow artists: I have resumed teaching my regular Saturday morning plein air workshops in Orange County. We meet from 9:00am to noon (often we stay longer because it’s so much fun). If you live in the area and want to attend, email me for details. - Tom Brown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home