Tuesday, March 06, 2007

PALM TREES, LARGE DAILY PAINTING (click here for my eBay auctions)



SOLD

“PALMS IN PARADISE” by Tom Brown
16”x12” Original Oil on canvas panel

When I conduct Plein Air Workshops I limit my choice of locations to spots easily reached by car, for the convenience of the others. But when I paint for my own enjoyment I often go far off the beaten path. I love to get out in the country with my paintbox and capture sights like this on canvas. Enjoy!

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking.

1 Comments:

Blogger William K. Moore said...

Tom.. you are the king of olive green(s). This piece is exceptional and I bet you already know it. We're going painting this weekend.... interested?

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home