Friday, July 20, 2007

HOLLYWOOD SKYLINE, Original Oil Painting


“HOLLYWOOD SKYLINE” by Tom Brown
CONTEMPORARY IMPRESSIONIST
DAILY PAINTING
6x6 inch original oil painting
SOLD

I am a California Plein Air painter (someone who paints outside, from life). This is another in a recent series of 6x6 inch urban skyline paintings I created on location in Hollywood. Also look at my past blog entries for lots of interesting things like free online painting lessons, paintings of mouth-watering desserts, stories behind my paintings and more.

If you are interested in this painting, email me at: tombrownart@gmail.com.

Today’s thought to smile about:
A dog's loyalty to its master

2 Comments:

Blogger Edward B. Gordon said...

a fine brushstroke my friend !

4:26 AM  
Blogger Rick Wojnilo said...

Hi, This is my first post of a comment on your blog but I've been following your work for a bit now. I love all your local paintings. I use to live in San Diego and they bring back so many memories of southern cal. Keep it up.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home