Thursday, July 12, 2007

CHERRY PIE A LA MODE, DAILY PAINTING (click here to bid)


“CHERRY PIE A LA MODE” by Tom Brown
CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE
6x6 inch ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING

SOLD

Mmmm! A combination that is one of my favorites; hot cherry pie with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream. While I was in the city I took a break from painting city skylines and indulged myself with this treat. I decided this would also make a nifty little painting, and here it is.

This contemporary still life painting is a guaranteed conversation starter that will add a note of interest and flair to any room. (Legal disclaimer – I am not responsible for weight gain that may accompany this purchase.) This painting is auctioned on eBay with no reserve! Click the headline above the image to bid.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Your favorite dessert, whatever it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger artistaylor said...

Dear Tom,

I love your small, painterly studies. They are beautiful gems!
I also admire your metal pochade box. Do you mix color on its bottom, or is there a piece of palette paper there? Can't tell from the picture. Do you use water-soluble oils? How do you fasten the panel to the back -- loops of tape? What constitutes "ready to hang"? You don't glue hangers on the back, do you, or frame them? Your story about the man and his dog and your interaction was great. Love you, C.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home