Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A PAINTING WITHIN A PAINTING (click here to see my eBay art)


“PICTURE WITHIN A PICTURE” by Tom Brown
IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING
7x7 inch Original Oil Painting
SOLD

This one is truly unique; it’s a picture within a picture. I was having my morning coffee and making notes for the day’s activities when I realized that the coffee and notepad made a great composition. I grabbed another pad and sketched it before opening my paintbox. When I began the actual painting, I used the pad with the sketch. So this painting now shows a sketch of itself within the painting. Confusing? Maybe, but this is definitely one of a kind and a real conversation starter.

Comments are welcome below. If you just can’t live without this painting, email me and we can make it yours. tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. This painting is available only through my blog, but to see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Fourth of July Celebrations!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger wanda knight said...

Neat idea. And the coffee in the forground just pulls the viewer into the painting. Great composition.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home