Wednesday, June 27, 2007

FIGURATIVE DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my eBay art)


“SEEING THE BIG PICTURE” by Tom Brown
IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING
8x10 INCHES


I was raised in the Midwest and after living in California for many years I am still in awe of the breathtaking scenery on the coast; the palm trees swaying in the fresh ocean breeze, the surf lapping at the beach. To me it is truly a paradise.

Yesterday I took my paint box to a small park along the ocean and spotted this ironic scene. This young woman was completely absorbed in her laptop screen while oblivious to the incredible beauty around her. (Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.)

I immediately set up my easel and set to work to record this moment on canvas. Surprisingly, she didn’t move the entire time I painted this picture and was still glued to the laptop screen when I packed my paints and left with this painting.

Hope you like this one. If you just can’t live without it, email me and we can make it yours.
tombrownart@gmail.com


I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo.

Today’s thought to smile about:
A new laptop computer

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Terpening said...

Nice one, Mike. Like to composition.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home