Tuesday, July 03, 2007

SUNSET TONALIST PAINTING (click here to see my eBay art)


“FADING LIGHT” by Tom Brown
IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING

8x10 inch Original oil, ready to frame
SOLD

I am a full-time professional artist living in Southern California. I enjoy getting outdoors with my paintbox and recording scenes like this on location (en plein air). The colors in this sunset grabbed my attention and I recorded them on canvas so others could enjoy this moment always. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I hope you like it too.

If you just can’t live without it, email me and we can make it yours.
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. This painting is available only through my blog, but to see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Another perfect day

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brendy Vaughn said...

I'm enjoying looking at your work and seeing something new every day. Very nice work.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home