Monday, July 09, 2007

Urban Landscape– Ready to Hang (click to see my eBay art)





“PERIWINKLE SKY” by Tom Brown
CONTEMPORARY URBAN PAINTING
6x6 – READY TO HANG

SOLD


Here is another in my City Series. As with yesterday’s painting, I used my compact “laptop” paintbox and painted this while sitting in the comfort of my car.

The subject matter in this series of urban paintings is a bit different from my usual landscapes, and I really enjoyed creating this series. Watch for more of these paintings on my blog in coming days.

This painting comes ready to hang. I’m offering it here at a lower-than-usual price for a limited time only. If you are interested in buying this painting, please email me at: tombrownart@gmail.com.

Today’s thought to smile about:
The word “periwinkle”

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home