Sunday, July 08, 2007

City Landscape At Sunset - Ready to Hang





“CITY SUNSET” by Tom Brown
CONTEMPORARY URBAN PAINTING
6x6 – READY TO HANG

SOLD


This is a bit different subject matter from my usual paintings, and it’s a real beauty! I had my “laptop” paintbox with me during a trip into the city and did a series of interesting 6x6 inch city paintings. This is one of the series. I couldn’t resist recording this unique skyline as the sun set. Watch my blog for more in this series!

This painting comes ready to hang. I’m offering it here at a lower-than-usual price for a limited time only. If you are interested in buying this painting, please email me at: tombrownart@gmail.com.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Truck stop cafes

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Candy Barr said...

First time seeing your nice work Tom . Refreshing direct and personal. Like it alot!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Heidi Malott said...

Very nice - fresh, urgent, perfect! I really like your "laptop" idea. ~Heidi

5:36 AM  
Blogger wanda knight said...

Ditto to Heidi's comments. Thnks for sharing the laptop idea.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home