Saturday, September 15, 2007

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING



“A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY” by Tom Brown

THANK YOU to all my loyal friends and collectors who came last night for the opening of my new show. I was overwhelmed. What a huge turnout!

It was so nice to talk with many of you whom I hadn’t seen in a long time. I also enjoyed the opportunity to personally meet a number of my faithful collectors for the first time. Thank you for coming and thank you for your support. This meant more to me than you know.

About today’s painting: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To an artist it can include pristine landscapes or cars in traffic, depending on what moves the artist emotionally. This scenic landscape is within a few miles of my home in Southern California, and I was inspired by the light raking across the roadway and the beautiful mountain range in the distance. I hope you feel my inspiration. (Click to headline to bid on eBay.)

If you like my blog please leave a comment and tell your friends.

As always, feel free to email me with any questions or comments at tombrownart@gmail.com

Today’s thought to smile about:
Opening night for a new art show

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim VanDerHoek said...

Fantastic show last night Tom! I'll be back again to see every painting a second time.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home