Tuesday, October 09, 2007

CALIFORNIA COASTAL SUNSET Original Oil Painting


Today’s painting:
“PACIFIC SUNSET”
by Tom Brown
6x6 inch Original oil painting
To buy this painting email me at tombrownart@gmail.com
SOLD

I always enjoy painting California sunsets, and this was no exception. This painting will bring a breath of fresh air and sunshine into any room of your home. Hope you like it.

And keep an eye on my blog for the FREE PAINTING GIVEAWAY! I will give away a FREE painting on my blog sometime this month. Keep checking every day to see when I do it, and email me within 48 hours to win.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Seeing the green ray

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The Paint Pot said...

Ummm...(the green ray ???)
Love the sunset painting...the color contrasts are exciting!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Tom Brown said...

Thanks for the comment. Check this link for information on the green ray. I have seen it several times. Here's the link:
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/astronomy/faq/part3/section-13.html

Enjoy!

Tom Brown

7:34 AM  
Blogger Diana Moses Botkin said...

Lovely painting, Tom! I'm always amazed how much you get in your paintings with such economy of brushstroke. Wonderful work you do.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home