Monday, December 03, 2007

LARGE CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING


“TOP OF THE CANYON”
12x16 inch original oil painting
SOLD

This large original oil painting shows the edge of Peters Canyon, where I was filmed for a recent TV show. Email me at tombrownart@gmail.com for a link to see the film online.

This painting is available directly from my blog. Please email me if you are interested. tombrownart@gmail.com It will be shipped promptly and it arrives ready to frame. I accept PayPal and personal checks. I ship to the U.S. only. To see paintings in my eBay store, click the headline.

By the way, check the beautiful artwork by this outstanding new group of daily painters (http://www.dailypaintworks.com/) that includes CAROL MARINE, JUSTIN CLAYTON, KARIN JURICK, BELINDA DEL PESCO, SARAH WIMPERIS, QIANG HUANG, MICHAEL NAPLES, AARON LIFFERTH, PETER YESIS, J MATT MILLER, DARREN MAURER and of course me. Also watch for the DailyPaintworks ad in American Art Collector each month.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Shopping ‘till you drop!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ming said...

Tom, It's my first time here, via Daily Paint Works, and I love the simplicty of the way you paint! I certainly will be taking a look into your workshops!

I try to achieve something similar in my painting, but they always end up looking clutered...

Wow.

I'm a fan.

ming
artmakr.com

6:41 AM  
Blogger Delilah said...

Another great Plien air painting Tom.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home