Tuesday, January 08, 2008

DAILY PAINTER PEPPER SHAKER OIL PAINTING


“PEPPER SHAKER”
6x6 original oil

Set your own price and email me to purchase this.
tombrownart@gmail.com
SOLD

This was a personal experiment to find the beauty and interest in commonplace objects. Yesterday I posted a painting of a lowly salt shaker. Today I am posting the companion painting, a pepper shaker. I feel beauty is everywhere if you look closely.

I try to capture the little details that give something like this a sense of uniqueness and make it worthy of being seen as a work of art. Let me know what you think.

If you like this one set your own price and mail me with an offer. tombrownart@gmail.com I take PayPal and personal checks. I ship to US only.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Having a best friend
You gotta be one to get one!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home