Tuesday, March 25, 2008

DAILY PAINTING, CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE BY TOM BROWN


“PRESERVING MEMORIES”
6x8 inch original oil painting
SOLD

I have warm childhood memories of mom filling these jars with tomatoes and other tasty things from our garden for the winter months ahead. In the back of our basement were long rows of shelves stocked with colorful jars of every shape and size. I was always fascinated with the interesting locking device for the lids.

Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you’re interested in this painting or if you would like to commission me to create a special painting for your home or office.

If you’re interested in my instructional CDs on oil painting click the headline above. Details are on my website.

Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Brightly painted shutters

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie Fox said...

Beautiful painting, so wonderfully expressive in the brush strokes and colors. The background is as elegantly painted as the two luminous objects.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home