Wednesday, March 26, 2008

DAILY PAINTING, PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN


“PARADISE REVISITED”
6x8 inch original oil painting

SOLD

I feel very fortunate to live in a paradise like this, and to be able to capture some of the beauty in paintings. If you’re an artist who hasn’t yet tried painting outdoors from nature, I strongly encourage you to give it a try. There’s nothing like plein air painting, and your work will come alive. By the way, you don't need lots of expensive equipment like a French easel to get started. I can tell you how to get set up without spending a cent. Email me if you're interested.

Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net if you’re interested in this painting or if you would like to commission me to create a special painting for your home or office.

If you’re interested in my instructional CDs on OIL PAINTING FOR THE BEGINNER or my CD on PLEIN AIR PAINTING click the headline above. Details are on my website.

Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Old photo albums

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim VanDerHoek said...

Beautiful!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey J. Boron said...

I think this is a scene you have worked with before and one of my favourites Tom. Just lovely.

Jeffrey

9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tom, great painting. The colors are so strong and the brushwork as well. A real winner!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home