Monday, July 28, 2008

CALIFORNIA VINEYARDS, WINE COUNTRY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN




“VINEYARD IN WINE COUNTRY”
8x6 inch original oil painting

To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

California Wine Country offered memorable vintages and a refreshing change of scenery to paint while I was on a recent getaway. I took the time to relax, recharge my creative batteries and paint new scenery just for the sheer joy of it. Everywhere I looked there were new and exciting scenes to capture in oil paint, and I took full advantage of it.

This is another of the paintings created on location there, along with photos of the magnificent scenery. Enjoy the view, and perhaps enjoy a glass of wine at the end of your day.

Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Fresh vistas

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Weber said...

Tom, I love all your recent "vinyard" pieces. Were you in Temecula? We should still paint Napa & Embassy Suites Hotel....... Kim W

10:18 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Always love your work but this one is extra nice.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Making A Mark said...

I love vineyard paintings - nice on Tom!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home