Saturday, August 02, 2008

PLEIN AIR PALM TREE PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“PALMS AT NEWPORT BACK BAY”
To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

This is a demonstration painting I did for my students at a recent Plein Air Workshop.

I wish all my faithful blog viewers could join me for these Workshops. We always have a great time painting and meet new friends with common interests. Even first-time artists are surprised to discover how easy and fun it is to paint if you know what to do.

For those who can’t join me in person, I have CDs and DVDs that show how anyone can paint well on their first try. The DVDs are episodes from my TV shows where I am filmed live on location painting the scenes in front of us. Email me for details if you’re interested. tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Listening to John Denver albums

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home