Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CALIFORNIA PLEIN AIR BY TOM BROWN


“EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING”
8x6 inch original plein air painting
by Tom Brown
To purchase this
painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

Another plein air painter challenged me to find something to paint on a day when rain was pouring down. Between showers this is the composition I painted: phone poles, framed against a silvery glow in the sky. Birds lined up on the wires, posing for their painting.

Beauty can be found in unexpected places. Look for the beauty around you today, and have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping to look.

2 Comments:

Blogger Austin Maloney said...

Hi Tom, great painting.

My name is Austin and I'm a fellow artist and blogger who would be interested in doing a reciprocal link exchange with you. If interested please let me know.

Best Wishes,

Austin Maloney

http://austinmaloney.blogspot.com/

email

amaloneyart@gmail.com

7:04 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Interesting that two artists I follow both painted similar subjects yesterday, both showing how beauty is entirely in the eye of the beholder.
inspirational

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home