Monday, June 08, 2009

FRUIT BOWL STILL LIFE by TOM BROWN


“FRUIT BOWL”
5x7 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

My wife just returned from the farmer’s market and I quickly stole these away into my studio before anyone ate them. I especially liked the one with the leaf still attached; it added a nice touch of additional color and interest. I hope you agree.

Once again, I want to say a big "THANK YOU" to all those who took the time to stop by and see me at the Art Fair this past weekend. It was great fun seeing so many familiar faces, and even meeting a number of you whom I have only known through my blog and emails until now.

Thanks again. Have a beautiful day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

Love the colors in this.
I like the way the brushstrokes are so clear and lovely.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Victor Errington said...

Absolutely brilliant as usual Tom.
I haven`t seen a bad still Life of
yours,they are all wonderfully colourful and brilliant drawing.
All the best mate.
Vic.

8:48 AM  
Blogger PainterLee said...

My favorite part of this is the connection between the still life and the background...what a great choice of colors! So bright and clean looking...very well done!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home