Thursday, December 10, 2009

GIFT – PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“A DAY TO REMEMBER”
6x6 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown

Email me to purchase this painting: tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

If you want to inspire an artist you know and make 2010 their BEST year ever, consider these CDs and videos.

2-DVD SET: "PAINTING BIG" (2 LIVE-ACTION VIDEOS ON DVDs plus a printed guide) $50 with FREE SHIPPING

“MY PERSONAL GUIDE TO CREATING RED-HOT SALES” CD - $30 with FREE shipping

COLOR MIXING MADE EASY” CD - $30 with FREE shipping

OIL PAINTING MADE EASY EASY” CD - $30 with FREE shipping

PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY EASY” CD - $30 with FREE shipping

To order, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy wood said...

I don't really care about sales, but I could really use the 'made easy' series, and since I don't want to be left behind I'd better get the sales instructionals just to keep current. I hate talking about my work, and sales always means openings and talking. I'd like talking about my work if people did not look at me like my IQ is too high every time I open my mouth, do you have any pointers on that. I tried being blond, it made no difference, I still irritated those who thought that I was trying to be indifferent and advanced, which is kind of what being in radical reconstruction is all about, actually. I give up. I'm more comfortable not selling. NC

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home