Saturday, December 05, 2009

FULL MOON, IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“FULL MOON AT DUSK”
8x10 inch California impressionist
original oil painting by Tom Brown

These small treasures make terrific Holiday gifts, and they are very reasonably priced at the moment. When I resume gallery affiliations next year I will be forced to raise prices. Until then I can still offer these little treasures at very low prices.

My larger paintings were represented through galleries nationwide for more than 20 years. My TV show also created a great demand for my paintings and my work is in many major corporate and private collections.

Several years ago I pulled out of galleries and began offering these small daily paintings directly through my Daily Painter’s blog.

The response has been very gratifying but next year I expect to be in galleries again, which will necessitate a rise in prices.

Meanwhile if this little jewel speaks to you grab it while you can! Email me for purchasing details:
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home