Saturday, November 21, 2009

SMALL AFFORDABLE IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN




“CANYON TRAIL II”
6x8 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown


I just returned from conducting a plein air workshop in Laguna Canyon earlier today. Inspiring views surrounded us on all sides, and this is one of the paintings I created on location this morning. I am including a photo with a few of the artists who attended my workshop.

Sharing these visual treats with others is my goal. For a while I can still offer these little treasures at very affordable prices so that more collectors can afford them until I resume gallery affiliations late next year.

My larger paintings were represented through galleries nationwide for more than 20 years. My TV show also created a great demand for my paintings and my work is in many major corporate and private collections.

Several years ago I pulled out of galleries and began offering these small daily paintings directly through my Daily Painter’s blog.

The response has been very gratifying but next year I expect to be in galleries again, which will necessitate a rise in prices.

Meanwhile if this little jewel speaks to you grab it while you can! Email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful article on "TOM BROWN FINE ART".
An important point is a resume and cover letters are the marketing tools that helps the candidate to land in a perfect position. So it’s better to hire a professional service. One such specialized service is http://www.all-trades-resume-writing.com/

Thanks,
Kelly - How to write a professional cover letter and executive resume.

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home