Wednesday, November 25, 2009

RAILROAD, VERY AFFORDABLE IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN




“CROSSING GUARD”
5x7 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
SOLD

A railroad crossing on a remote country road may not inspire everyone but it caught my eye and I immediately saw the potential for a painting. This quiet scene brought a sense of peace and contemplation to me as I painted it. Perhaps it will touch you, too.

I look for the beauty in the commonplace. And I emphasize that beauty in my paintings.

Sharing these visual treats with others is my goal. For a while I can still offer these little treasures at very affordable prices so that more collectors can afford them until I resume gallery affiliations late next year.

My larger paintings were represented through galleries nationwide for more than 20 years. My TV show also created a great demand for my paintings and my work is in many major corporate and private collections.

Several years ago I pulled out of galleries and began offering these small daily paintings directly through my Daily Painter’s blog.

The response continues to be very gratifying but next year I expect to be in galleries again, which will necessitate a rise in prices.

Meanwhile if this little jewel speaks to you grab it while you can! Email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy wood said...

Maxfield Parish move over! The color! How do you do it! I worship you oh greatness that is Tom Brown!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home