Wednesday, January 13, 2010

POND, WATER, TOM BROWN PLEIN AIR PAINTING


“BULLFROG POND”
6x8 inch California Impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown

Bullfrogs croaked loudly from within this thick stand of reeds as I painted, suggesting the name for this peaceful scene.

This painting is a little jewel that will bring a moment of peace and serenity to your heart and home if it finds a place on your wall.

Let me know if you’d like it: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking. I wish you a day of peace and serenity. - Tom Brown

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger nancy wood said...

Wow, that is so beautiful. Lets put together a package and a payment destination for me so that I can get some long awaited instruction from you! I think I had an address for you, I'm at the tech's waiting for my computer to come back from repairs, if I have your address from that, I'll just go ahead and pay you to that destination. But I'm not so sure it's on there, I'm logged into his internet account, so I can't look for it stashed in my website, which it may well be, so send it to me again, actually I can come in here in the morning and look for it, unless you get back to me sooner. Thank you for being you, NC

6:27 PM  
Blogger Coral Barclay said...

Lovely water painting

8:55 PM  
Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Very nice, Tom!

3:27 PM  
Blogger david.softech said...

The popular comment layout is common, so it is easily recognized when scanning to post a comment. If the comment section is in a different format, then I am going to spend more time trying to decipher what everything means.
this is very interesting blog for online marketing


work from home

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home