Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SEA SHELLS, PLEIN AIR STILL LIFE BY TOM BROWN


“SEA SHELLS IN THE SAND”
5x7 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown
SOLD

The iridescent color inside these shells caught my eye and became the focal point of this simple sandy still life. An oil painting "snapshot" of summer beach memories.

I found these shells in the sand at my feet as I conducted a recent Plein Air Workshop in Newport Beach. When the Workshop was completed, I remained on the beach awhile longer and captured this little vignette of beach life.

This painting is on eBay with a VERY low starting bid. If this painting appeals to you click here to bid:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks for stopping, have a wonderful day.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

A wonderful subject and well done as always...

7:06 PM  
Blogger Radical Reconstruction Fine Art said...

You amaze me!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home