Sunday, January 29, 2012

LAGUNA BEACH PLEIN AIR DEMO by TOM BROWN



A big “THANK YOU” to everyone who joined me yesterday for the free Plein Air class I held. We had quite a crowd, and it was a beautiful day.

I held this class to show everyone how FUN and EASY it can be to paint out in the fresh air and sunshine, working directly from inspiring views of nature.

Anyone can do it with the right guidance, as so many of you demonstrated. And your results were terrific! I was very proud of each and every one of you. Even the “first time” beginners. Well done!

Now that you have experienced how exciting it is to go home with your very own painted memory of the day, I hope you’ll continue painting outdoors. The more the merrier.

I would love to paint with each of you again some day.
Thanks again, and HAPPY PAINTING!
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Click here for my eBay auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home