Thursday, October 10, 2013

LAGUNA BEACH COASTAL SEASCAPE, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR by Tom Brown

 

For all the other artists who email me and say they enjoy the location photos I sometimes show, I’m including a few pictures that were taken where today’s painting was done. Enjoy! Here’s a portion of one of those emails (from an artist in South Africa):

“I have purchased two of your videos that are helping me understand how to paint impressionist style.

As previously stated, I love to study your photograph and painting together to see
1. How you choose and arrange your subject matter
 2. Simplify the painting
3. Give an artistic interpretation.

Thank you for sharing your pictures and paintings.”

BTW – if you’re interested in my videos too, check the right-hand column on my blog where you can order instant downloads.

CLICK HERE TO BID ON TODAY’S PAINTING:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg  
Thanks for stopping by, and have a colorful day!
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home