Wednesday, June 18, 2014

PLEIN AIR FIELD STUDY, HAWK by Tom Brown

HAWK ON A FENCE POST
6x4 INCH OIL ON MASONITE PANEL
by Tom Brown
Click here for this $1 auction:

You need to look closely to see it, but a red-tail hawk is sitting on the fence post near the right side of the tree. This magnificent beautiful bird landed on the fence as I was putting the finishing strokes on this painting. I couldn't resist, and I included this hawk as part of the picture. It was the perfect touch!

ARTISTS – COME JOIN MY PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP THIS SATURDAY
I’ll be teaching a Saturday morning workshop this weekend (June 21) from 9am to noon at a wildlife sanctuary in Irvine, California. The fee is $20 per person for the morning's workshop. It's a beautiful scenic spot with plenty of subject matter to paint. Parking is free and restrooms are available. If you are in the area I’d love to see you there. Email me for details.

Tom Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home