Sunday, January 04, 2015

PLEIN AIR PAINTING WORKSHOP by TOM BROWN

CLICK HERE to purchase this painting
5x7 INCH OIL PAINTING ON MASONITE PANEL
This is a one-of-a-kind painting and when it’s gone, it’s gone. Don’t let this one get away. This painting is available for just $65 as an instant purchase if you act quickly. Or bidding starts at $40 and you can take your chances on the final price. Once a bid is placed the instant purchase option is disabled.

There’s nothing better than painting on-site, working directly from the awesome inspiration provided by Nature. On January 24th my new Plein Air workshop begins here in Orange County, California. I’ll share all my painting tips, tricks and techniques with those artists fortunate enough to live in this area.

If you can’t make it to this live workshop you might be interested in my downloadable art lessons. My eBooks are available HERE. And my videos are available from my daily blog HERE (look in the right-hand column of my blog page).

For my live workshop, we’ll meet from 9am to noon on 5 consecutive Saturday mornings to paint on location in or near Irvine, California. If you are interested in working one-on-one with me, email me for details here: tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home