Thursday, March 19, 2015

NEW ART VIDEO TUTORIALS by TOM BROWN



Artists: One of the best things you can do to become a better painter is to work out your composition first with a rough pencil sketch. But there is a specific way to do this, and there are certain things you should be evaluating with this process. My video tutorial shows you how. It’s quick and easy, and it can save lots of time and frustration later.

In this video I explore three seperate compositions for the same subject, explaining the benefits of each. Then I choose one of these sketches and create a complete oil painting based on it. You’ll see how all this ties together as I use the sketch to guide the painting process.

The video also includes a wide variety of other examples showing sketches and the paintings created from them featuring ocean scenes, mountains, a city park, a harbor scene and many other examples.


Questions? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home