Sunday, September 27, 2015

SYCAMORE, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR 8x10 OIL by TOM BROWN

CLICK HERE for this painting
This is another painting I created as I was filmed for a TV show that I hosted. Each episode was filmed at a different location (en plein air) as I captured the scene on canvas. I exhibited this as one of the pieces in a solo show of my work at the Irvine Fine Arts Center awhile ago, and held it back for my own collection until now. I was very pleased with the way this one turned out and decided to keep it at the time. It's been hanging on my wall at home until now. I've finally decided to let it find a new home, so I'm offering it here at a price anyone can afford. 

I always enjoy getting out in the fresh air and painting directly from the inspiration of Nature. It always seems to bring that certain "something extra" to the painting. The painting has more life, and a feeling of the real place and moment in time. You can almost smell the fresh sweet air and feel the warmth of sunlight on your shoulders. 


Questions? Email me here:
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home