Tuesday, July 19, 2016

NEW FIGURE PAINTING WORKSHOP with TOM BROWN

CLICK HERE for my eBay auctions.
ARTISTS:
If you would like to learn how to Draw & Paint the Clothed Figure here’s an exciting opportunity.
     I will be conducting a Figure Workshop for artists of ALL skill levels – even absolute beginners. We’ll meet on 5 Saturday afternoons at the Irvine Fine Arts Center from 1 to 3:30 pm beginning August 6.
     Absolutely no experience is necessary and I will provide lots of detailed instruction and personal guidance to each person in class.
     I’ll teach you easy methods for drawing and painting portraits and figures, including proportion, gesture, drapery, anatomy, body rhythms, color mixing and much more.
     We will work from photo reference that I supply or you may bring your own reference to work from. (No live models will be present.)
     And you can use whatever media you are most comfortable with (oils, acrylics, watercolor, pastel, etc.). I will be demonstrating primarily with water-mixable oils and various drawing materials.
     For full details or to enroll you can contact the Irvine Fine Arts Center at 949-724-6880 and refer to class #169668. Again, we will meet Saturday afternoons for 5 weeks from 1 to 3:30 pm beginning August 6. I hope to see you there.
Questions or comments? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home