Sunday, December 31, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR from TOM BROWN, THE SKY’S THE LIMIT


The title for this one is “THE SKY’S THE LIMIT” which seems appropriate for the beginning of a fresh year. It’s my first pochade painting of the day, done on the last day of 2017. This is a 5x7 oil painting on cardboard, with a one-inch border all around. I had done this as a study purely for personal reference, but I like the way it came out so well that I feel it deserves to be permanently displayed in a frame. And so I’m offering it here for just $50. If it interests you, you can click HERE to purchase this painting or to check out my gallery of other available paintings. And I want to wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com
#oilpainting #impressionism #pleinair #pochade #landscape #newyear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home