Saturday, August 10, 2019

About my low prices ...

I’ve been asked why my prices are so low. They probably shouldn’t be.
But it’s partly because I can afford it, and partly because I don’t want to hoard them. I want to share them.
Fortunately I sell a lot of paintings on a regular basis, always have. For over 20 years galleries in 9 states sold my work quite briskly. Now I’ve switched to online sales and found that to be even more fun than galleries. And I’ve been very successful with that as well. I’m very thankful.
But I’m almost too prolific. After a lifetime of painting I’ve gotten really fast. And I paint every day (I love it!). So that adds up to a lot of paintings.
However I’m not greedy, and so if you like one of my pieces I want you to be able to afford it. Even if you have a tight budget.
Maybe one of these days I’ll change my mind. But for now if you see one you like, grab it. And thanks for following my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home