Friday, May 01, 2020

“PALM TREE & SNOW CAPS” $20 AUCTION by TOM BROWN

“PALM TREE & SNOW CAPS”
$20 AUCTION
Click HERE.
During this “lockdown” period I am offering some very affordable art that I hope will lift your spirits. Like this small study. Returning from an early morning bike ride I was delighted when I came across this view. I quickly set up the painting kit I carry on my bike and captured the moment. This is an oil painting on a sheet of 8.5x11 bond paper, and the painted area measures approximately 4x5.5 inches. This little gem will look stunning in the right frame. Painting this was a very peaceful experience and I believe this painting captures that. I hope you feel the same. Stay well my friend and thanks for looking.
     Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home