Thursday, July 02, 2020

SKETCHBOOKING IN OILS, CLEAN & SIMPLE by TOM BROWN

I like sketching with OILS because the colors remain true, wet or dry. And they’re so easy to work with. The system I use is compact, clean and simple; there’s never a mess. Even when bringing back fresh oil sketches. And they look great in frames whenever I get a “keeper.” This is another piece I did during a pause on my early morning bike ride. It’s my way of getting out to enjoy the fresh air, stay “socially distanced” and soak up the beauty around me. And best of all I get in some self-indulgence time playing with my paints. This is a 5x7 oil on Bristol, and it’s up for auction for one week only. Grab it fast if it speaks to you.
This painting is available HERE
Get details of my sketchbooking system HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home