Thursday, January 07, 2021

SMALL PLEIN AIR STUDY by TOM BROWN

This colorful little piece was done at the end of the day. I was at Woodbridge North Lake and couldn’t resist when I saw this. I painted it very quickly, merely as a study. But it turned out so well I’ve decided someone may want it to brighten a room. This is a 4x7 inch oil painting on board.

     This year I’ve decided to scale back on what I show here. I plan to spend more time on larger works, which I generally do not show online. However I will probably continue to offer occasional small studies like this.

     I’m one of those artists who cannot go a day without painting or sketching. And so I accumulate quite a few small studies like this. If I feel some are worthy of being framed I may offer them here, so keep an eye out for them. If you would like to have this one click HERE 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home