Sunday, October 31, 2010

VIDEO ABOUT NIGHT PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



“NIGHT RIDER”
5x7 inch original plein air
oil painting by Tom Brown
SOLD


I actually painted this outdoors AT NIGHT using a palette knife and the compact pochade paintbox shown in my YouTube video.

Initially there was no traffic on this deserted road, but just as I was finishing the painting a car came whipping down the road. It changed the entire feeling of the scene.

The car was gone in a flash, but working from memory I immediately added the blast of light from his headlights and the streak of red from his tail lights. Click the detail image for a better view. Hope you like it.

This painting is on eBay with a VERY low starting bid for a short time. Click here to bid:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks for stopping. Have a peaceful day,
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger liz read said...

BRILL!
See-able! (Sea-able?) - Feel-able - Hear-able
It's got it all!

I can also see it as daytime scene, staring into the light and the dark.

I LERV IT!

6:21 AM  
Blogger liz read said...

BRILL!
See-able! (Sea-able?) - Feel-able - Hear-able
It's got it all!

I can also see it as daytime scene, staring into the light and the dark.

I LERV IT!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home