Saturday, September 19, 2020

SKETCHBOOKING with TOM BROWN

 


I’ve had lots of emails asking how to use OILS for sketchbooking on location like some of my recent posts. How to stay clean and neat, how to work unnoticed, and how to get wet paintings back home, So here’s how I do it.
     View your sketchbook as a safe place to play. And try new things – with no fear, no rules, no limits. For me, one of the most important things about using a sketchbook is that I want it to be easy to use, clean, and simple. No muss, no fuss. I want it to be very compact, yet I want it to give me total freedom to do whatever I want. And I want to be able to take it anywhere. I want to easily be able to set up and use it wherever I am at the moment without attracting attention. You can do this too.
     I want to be able to use it with oil paints. Because there are so many benefits and conveniences to using oil paints. Oils create rich, vibrant colors. And with just a few pigments I can mix an UNLIMITED variety of colors, no matter what subject I am painting. Oil paint colors don’t change as they dry. The way it looks when you put it down is the way it will look when it’s dry. Which lets me frame “keepers” later, another cool thing about using oils.
     I use water-mixable oils, so there is no odor. (Great for sketching in a coffee shop for example.) And my setup is so compact it can fit in a pocket or purse easily. And I can use it anywhere without attracting attention. You can easily do this too.
     It’s easy to adjust my basic setup to fit your own personal style of working. I describe how to do that in full detail in my new eBook. Complete with demonstrations. (I even include a couple of short video links.) I also show how to easily take fresh paintings back home with no mess. And I even include a gallery of motivational tips and paintings to inspire you. You’re going to love sketchbooking this way.
     To download my new eBook and get started today just CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home