Wednesday, March 07, 2007

CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES (click here for my eBay auctions)



SOLD

CHOCOLATE DAILY PAINTING by Tom Brown
8”x8” Original Oil on artist’s panel

A friend and I were recently discussing through email what makes one piece of art stand out from others. I feel that emotion is the most important element in art, no matter what the subject. An awe-inspiring landscape or something as mundane as chocolate covered cherries can emotionally move the artist and lend a certain “magic” to the painting. Can’t you just TASTE the rich chocolate in these? Mmmmmmm, I can. Bon apetite!

Email me if you’re interested in this piece. I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking.

1 Comments:

Blogger William K. Moore said...

Tom looks like you're being attacked by some spam. Chocolate cherries... hmmm rendered to a T. All the boxes checked off on this one!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home