Sunday, May 20, 2007

CREEKSIDE BRIDGE DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my other paintings on eBay)


“CREEKSIDE” by Tom Brown
6X8” Original Oil

Today’s thought to smile about:
Watching tadpoles in a stream


Today’s thought is meant to inspire, lift your spirits or simply bring a smile to your heart. The daily thought doesn’t always relate to the painting, it’s merely my hope that you may have a better day because of it.

Today’s painting was done along this quiet creek early yesterday morning. The day began with a slightly overcast sky that created a wonderful color harmony in the landscape. Click the picture to see a larger image. I hope you like it, and have a good day.

To purchase today’s painting, please email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Ousley said...

Good work. Looks like a day in May.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home