Tuesday, July 24, 2007

CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE Daily Painting (click here to bid)


“TIME TO RELAX” by Tom Brown
CONTEMPORARY IMPRESSIONIST
DAILY PAINTING
6x6 inch original oil painting
SOLD

This painting will add a touch of elegance to your own home, or it will make a great gift for someone special. I hope you like it, and I hope you will also take time to look at my past blogs for interesting things like free online painting lessons, paintings of mouth-watering desserts, stories behind some of my paintings and more.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me at: tombrownart@gmail.com.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Looking through an old photo album

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Great paintings! I saw a link to your website in eBay.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home