Monday, December 10, 2007

LARGE OIL PAINTING, PLUS NEW PLEIN AIR INSTRUCTION CD!



Just a reminder that my newest instructional CD is now available. “PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY” is for anyone from absolute beginners to experienced artists and shows you everything you need to know to join the fun of outdoor painting. The CD price is $30 including shipping. I ship to the US only, and I accept PayPal or personal checks. If you’d like a copy email me at tombrownart@gmail.com

Today’s painting:
“FRESH COLORS”
14x18” original oil painting on stretched canvas
Click the headline to bid on this piece.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Getting into the Holiday mood

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

I have been a fan of your work for a while now but these last three postings are really something -

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home