Monday, January 14, 2008

IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



“HOME SWEET HOME”
SOLD

I am honored to have one of my paintings featured in the February issue of Art Calendar magazine. My painting and a number of my comments are used in an article by Diana Moses Botkin about the Daily Painter’s movement. Thank you, Diana, for including me in the article. To view paintings that are available on my website, click the headline above this image.

The daily paintings shown on my blog are small, affordable pieces that are a great way to begin a collection or add to your existing collection. I also work much larger than this, so if you’re interested in a large piece for your mantle please feel free to email me and let’s talk.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Relaxing by the fireplace in the evening

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home