Thursday, November 13, 2008

MOONRISE AT TWILIGHT, PLEIN AIR PAINTING


MOONRISE AT TWILIGHT, PLEIN AIR PAINTING

"A MOON FOR ROMANTICS"
6x8 inch Plein Air Painting by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

A NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ARTISTS: "HOW TO PAINT BIG" - I am now taking pre-orders for the newest set of videos taken from my TV series, in which I demonstrate how to create a large studio painting from a small plein air study.

The lesson is contained on two DVDs in which I create a 24x36 inch canvas from start to finish. In these 2 videos I share everything about the process, and the cameras capture it all, from details of my color-mixing on the palette to the way I lay strokes of paint on the canvas.

I also include tips on composition, blocking-in, values, edge treatment, aerial perspective, surface texture, how and when to use artistic license, plus much more.

I am now taking pre-orders for the first release of this 2-DVD set at a special price of $50. Don’t miss out. These videos also make unique Holiday gifts for your artist friends! Email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s happy thought:
People who are romantics at heart

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home