Thursday, December 04, 2008

ART LESSONS, OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“MOONLIGHT MEMORIES”
8x10 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

HOT NEWS: A new supply of the “Painting BIG” videos has just arrived, and orders are being shipped immediately. My special “Painting BIG” package includes two full length videos plus a printed guide entitled “Essential Secrets To Painting BIG.”

This is critical to anyone creating large paintings at a professional level. The same concepts also apply to smaller paintings that will take multiple sessions to complete.

The two videos are from my TV show, where I was filmed live as I painted a large canvas from start to finish. These are the same techniques I used when creating three recent 5-foot-wide commissioned paintings now permanently installed in the lobby of the Civic Center.

“ESSENTIAL SECRETS TO PAINTING BIG” includes:

How to produce paintings with “wall power” for better sales.

How to create a sense of cohesiveness and continuity in your paintings.

The two critical viewing distances, and how to handle them.

How to wrap up a painting session so that the next session will flow better.

Important advance preparation to handle before picking up a brush.

How to create large paintings in a small studio. (Perfect for anyone who doesn’t have a spacious studio.)

What keeps collectors coming back for more of your paintings. Plus much more.

The special offer price is $50, with free shipping to anywhere in the USA. This special “Painting BIG” package also makes a unique Holiday gift for your artist friends!

To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s thought to make you smile:
Optimistic people

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyndy Carstens said...

Hi Tom,
Thank you for allowing me to "tag" your blog and put a link on mine to yours. So here are the things you do once you are "tagged":
1. Put a link in your posting (or on your blog) to the person who tagged you.
2. List 7 unusual things about yourself in a posting
3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know they have been tagged.
"Moonlight Memories" reminds me of when I was little and living in Minnesota - beautiful country and a beautiful painting.
Thanks again,
Cyndy Carstens
P.S. I am putting your video on my wish list for Christmas.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Tom,

Just wanted to tell you that I received your new package - DVDs and printout - Painting Big. Wow, it's wonderful! Got it yesterday, read the print out and started watching the first DVD and I couldn't be happier. Over the years I've taken lots of college level art and painting classes and I thought I knew what "fat over lean" meant but realized, after your explanation I've had it wrong all of these years. I can't thank you enough for that one - the light bulb went on and I know my paintings will improve. Happily, there was so much more - for instance oiling the canvas, how great is that? What a time saver -can't believe I never thought of that myself. :o) Not only are you a wonderful and creative painter, but you are also an incredible teacher and I thank you for making these lessons available to us out here in cyber land, and at such a reasonable price. I've never spent a better $50. Thanks so much!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home