Monday, November 24, 2008

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING


CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING

“NEAR THE WALKING PATH”
5x7 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

If by chance my paintings bring you joy or a momentary escape from the hectic world, then I have succeeded.

I’m fortunate in many ways. Thanks to many loyal collectors I earn my living doing what I love. I am a full-time artist, I host a TV art show and I teach painting workshops year ‘round in California.

On my blog you'll see mostly small paintings but I work in larger sizes on commission. Email me if you’re interested in having me create something special for you. tombrownstudio@cox.net. My work is in many prominent corporate collections, so you’ll be in good company.

Today’s happy thought:
A nice day for a walk

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy wood said...

"Nice day for a walk." See what I mean; our uplifting thoughts are always night v. day. This is a perfect example of that: I have a broken leg and have not been out of a wheel chair in two months, but when I saw your broken egg painting, I realized that it is a great day for seeing something wonderful like your work. Did you think to yourself, 'I am going to make someone extactically happy, by painting a really dazzling yet personable broken egg.' That is what I got out of it, firstly that you have a great sense of humor and can laugh at yourself, and secondly that you can make that moment a sourse of joy for everyone, even for someone with a broken leg. (It's like the saying 'Shi- Happens,' but your visual translation is so much more fun. Love, Carol

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home