Sunday, November 23, 2008

EGG, CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


EGG, CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN

“PLOP!”
6x6 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

Life is good! I find beauty and inspiration everywhere; in scenic splendor or a splattered egg. And if my art brings you joy or a momentary escape from the hectic world, then I have succeeded.

My daily blog shows my small paintings, and I work in larger sizes on commission. I always welcome commission inquiries and I can be contacted at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s happy thought:
Eggs for breakfast

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Good one Tom. Very eggy!

4:57 AM  
Blogger nancy wood said...

I knew it! You did intend the viewer to experience the universal "joy" of being able to laugh at our own folly. People say of me that I am really funny all of the time because I endear the shortcommings inate to all of us; you imortalize that humor in your work. I wish I could do that. Well, now I have something to strive for. No one has ever said that my work is endearing or funny. It makes me wonder how much of me is actually in my work, or am I just struggling to measure up to exterior standards. Hmm, sigh of exasperation: More joy, less formality. Thank you for being you, Carol

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home