Friday, November 21, 2008

SNOW CAPPED MOUNTAINS BY TOM BROWN




CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PAINTING BY TOM BROWN

“HIGH MOUNTAIN VISTA”
8x10 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

This painting will look great on your wall. It is loaded with thick, juicy strokes of luscious oil paint that create a rich surface texture on the canvas. Click the detail image for a better look.

If you would like to try your hand at plein air painting but can’t attend my live workshops, my new “PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE” will get you started on the right path. It includes two complete videos from my TV shows plus much more. It also makes a unique Holiday gift for your artist friends.

Here’s what you get:
1) A FREE full color QUICK-START GUIDE
2) TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS on DVDs
3) A SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET of plein air paintings.

The FREE QUICK-START GUIDE includes tips on a plein air kit I created that’s virtually free and goes anywhere. PLUS you’ll get my personal secrets to help you create plein air “winners” every time, even if you’re an absolute beginner.

The TWO FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS are from my TV shows, filmed live on location. Each video covers a different subject and shows me filmed in real time as I go from blank panel to finished painting. It’s like being there with me.

The SPECIAL BONUS BOOKLET contains more than 40 full color reproductions of plein air paintings from a major solo exhibition.

The entire PLEIN AIR QUICK-START PACKAGE is just $50, and shipping is free anywhere in the USA. To order, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s happy thought:
The fresh smell of crisp, clean mountain air

2 Comments:

Blogger PAT MEYER -- said...

Love the loose brush work in the trees. It makes them seem to be blowing in the wind. I have been painting mountains with trees all week and working on getting the right distance and glow to it all. Yours are wonderful.

2:24 PM  
Blogger nancy wood said...

I hate the mountains, because I got trapped in them during a flood one winter, so I tried to look away from this painting, but when I saw the foreground and felt the permafrost I fell in love with everything about the mountains, as if I had never been stranded there starving with the bears and wolves: swept away by the incredible sensuality of ice and earth. Thank you, Carol

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home