Monday, November 17, 2008

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING

“A PEACEFUL COUNTRY RETREAT”
6x8 inch Plein Air Painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

When painting outdoors I prefer to work on small panels like this, so the painting can be completed while weather and lighting conditions remain constant.

Larger paintings are created in the studio, like the series of 3-foot-wide paintings I recently created on commission for the City of Irvine, which are now on permanent display at City Hall.

Painting large requires a very specific approach in order to retain the freshness of smaller plein air studies while satisfying the two critical viewing distances.

I cover all this and more in my new “Painting BIG package,” which includes a two-part video entitled “Secrets To Creating Successful Large Oil Paintings,” plus a printed guide entitled “Essential Secrets To Painting BIG.”

I am now taking pre-orders for the first release of this 2-DVD set and bonus material at a special price of $50. Don’t miss out. These videos also make unique Holiday gifts for your artist friends! Email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Today’s happy thought:
Making new friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home